After many requests from our vineyard adopters and other friends of Celler Devinssi, this year we’re resuming our grape harvest workshop.
Save the date on 22 September (Sunday) to enjoy Priorat’s scenery and learn to harvest or improve your grape harvesting skills.
The workshop will include a briefing on harvesting techniques and a grape harvesting session. Afterwards, there will be a wine tasting at the vineyard, paired with local products.
- 10.00 – 10.30 am – meetup at Devinssi Celler
- 10.30 – 11.00 am – guided walk to the vineyard
- 11.00 am – 12.45 pm – grape harvest workshop
- 12.45 – 1.30 pm – wine tasting paired with local products
- 1.30 – 2.00 pm – return to the village
- General fee: € 30 per person (VAT included).
- Grapevine adopters: € 15 per person (VAT included).
Places are limited.
Please confirm before 20 September 2019.
Please advise if you have any food restrictions. We will post the ingredients closer to the workshop date.
Please wear good hiking footwear (low difficulty), a hat and sunscreen.
We look forward to your active participation. For any further enquiries, please contact us.