- Winery tours continue with maximum capacity of 6 people per group.
- Priorat’s restaurants are selling takeaway food. Let’s support the horeca sector!
- You can eat inside hotels and other accommodation establishments.
- Celler Devinssi’s visitors can enjoy a picnic in our vineyard (in the lap of nature).
- Please read the updated safety measures.
- Please book your wine tour TWO DAYS BEFOREHAND.
From 15 October 2020, new measures to stop the COVID-19 growth in Catalonia are applied for 15 days.
The Priorat Tourist Office we have been informed about how winery visits would be affected, given the new measures applied.
The Priorat Tourist Office has consulted the HOLA service for companies and tourist entities offered by Agència Catalana de Turisme and they confirm that the activity involving visits to wineries is not paused, always limiting the visitor groups to maximum 6 people. Please bear in mind the concept of “coexistence bubbles” / “extended bubbles”.
Priorat visitors should remember that:
- Els restaurants poden oferir menjar per emportar, per tant en breu compartirem les propostes dels restaurants del Priorat per a aquest període excepcional.
- Els hotels romanen oberts i poden oferir menjar exclusivament als seus hostes amb la meitat de l’aforament. També les cases rurals que ofereixen àpats als seus hostes continuen com sempre.
- Restaurants can offer takeaway food, so we are soon going to share Priorat restaurants’ proposals for this exceptional period.
- Hotels remain open and can offer food exclusively to their guests using half the capacity. This also applies to rural cottages that offer meals to their guests as always.
So if you come to the Priorat you will continue to enjoy high quality local cuisine.
Those who visit Celler Devinssi will be able to use our picnic area in the vineyard.
Check out the updated SARS-COV-2 coronavirus safety measures here.
Remember to book any visit TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE.
We wish you good health and look forward to host you for a wine tasting in Priorat!
Josep Roca and the Celler Devinssi team