Wine tours at Celler Devinssi, DOQ Priorat: winery visits, vineyard visits and wine tastings
Safety measures related to the SARS-COV-2 coronavirus
Devised from the guidelines provided by the Institute for Spanish Tourism Quality
Celler Devinssi (trade name for Devinssi, SL, NIF B43737352), providing the services: winery visits, vineyard visits and wine tastings.
Visitors: natural persons who book and receive services from Celler Devinssi.
- All visitors will be allowed to visit the winery after reading the current document throughout.
- It is the Visitors’ responsibility to make sure that their arrival to the Priorat county abides by the law.
- It is the Visitors’ responsibility to avoid contact between themselves, regardless of the prevention measures and reminders by Celler Devinssi.
- Wearing a safety mask is mandatory; the mask can be taken off during the tasting, strictly following the established safety rules.
- It is totally forbidden to share a tasting glass or other utensils with any other Visitor.
- Onsite wine purchase will have to be paid by means of a bank card (Visa, Master Card).
- A group of Visitors will not exceed
8 (eight)6 (six) persons.**
- It is the Visitors’ responsibility to wear their own comfortable footwear, their own hat and their own drinkable water.*
Celler Devinssi’s responsibilities
- The Celler Devinssi staff will be wearing the established personal protective equipment and will keep safety distance from the Visitors.
- Celler Devinssi ensures the safety distances between Visitors while providing the services.
- Celler Devinssi ensures the established health safety measures before and after the visit (disinfection, cleaning, airing the premises, etc.).
- The Celler Devinssi staff will start the visit by explaining the timeline and itinerary of the visit.
- The tasting will be held in the vineyards (open and wide space) in case of favourable weather. Otherwise, in the tasting room inside the winery, with the established distances between persons.
- In case of choosing the food-pairing visit, individual servings will be prepared. We have the required food handler certification.
- The glasses and cutlery will be for individual use only and will undergo sanitising.
- The use of the winery’s WC is allowed (one person at once).
- The Celler Devinssi staff will take the necessary time to prepare the wine orders placed by Visitors during the visit, always following the safety rules.
- Only online version of the satisfaction survey will be offered. This will also apply to marketing materials about Celler Devinssi.
Version as of 10 June 2020.
*Updated on 25 June, 2020. **Updated on 15 Octiber, 2020.