What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor of our Website so that the server can remember the visit of this User later when he accesses our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a certain User who has visited the Website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in the Spanish law by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the LSSI, following the guidelines of the AEPD, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our Website.
This is followed by a classification of cookies based on a number of categories. However, it must be borne in mind that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the User from a computer or domain managed by the publisher.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data.
Types of cookies based on the length of time they remain active
- Session cookies: These are types of cookies designed to request and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and can last from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies depending on their purpose
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the User to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services available.
- Customisation cookies: These are those that allow the User to access the service with some general characteristics predefined based on a series of criteria in the terminal of the User.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web site, if applicable.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These are the cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a web site. These cookies store information on the behaviour of Users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, to monitor and analyse the behaviour of Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data done by the service users.
Most browsers are currently configured by default to block the installation of advertising cookies or third parties on your computer. The User can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate these restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookie. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser to that end.
The acceptance made by the User, clicking the OK button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that you are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, by request to DEVINSSI, SL.
Below we inform you in detail of all the cookies that could be installed from our Website. Depending on your browsing, your browser settings and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|wp-settings-||Functionality||Used to customise the User interface||Own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||Used to customise the User interface||Own||End of session|
|__cfduid||Analysis||Identifies the User who has started the session to offer the User online assistance.||Third-party||End of session|
|vchideactivationmsg_vc11||Functionality||Origin of the cookie unknown||Third-party||Origin of the cookie unknown|
|humans_21909||Functionality||Origin of the cookie unknown||Third-party||Origin of the cookie unknown|
|tk_ai||Functionality||Origin of the cookie unknown||Third-party||Origin of the cookie unknown|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Functionality||Origin of the cookie unknown||Third-party||Origin of the cookie unknown|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Functionality||Origin of the cookie unknown||Third-party||Origin of the cookie unknown|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Functionality||Origin of the cookie unknown||Third-party||Origin of the cookie unknown|
If you do not want cookies to be stored or you wish to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to choose in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the User may normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains;
- Reject third-party cookies;
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, learn about, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do this by configuring the browser options on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure your most used browsers at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please consult Microsoft Support or browser help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or your browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google Support or browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple Support or browser help.