In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Spanish Council, of 27April, 2016, on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data, which repeals Directive 95 / 46 / EC (hereinafter RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3 / 2018, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), DEVINSSI, SL guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind that our customers provide us, in accordance with the provisions the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the GDPR, in which sense DEVINSSI, SL has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all technical measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse , alteration, unauthorised access by third parties, set forth below. However, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment
Name: DEVINSSI, SL
Tax ID: B43737352
Address: Carrer de Les Valls, 14, Gratallops, Tarragona, Spain
Telephone: +34 977.839.523
Purpose of the treatment
All the data provided by our customers and / or visitors to the DEVINSSI, SL website or its staff, will be included in the registry of data processing activities of a personal nature, created and maintained under the responsibility of DEVINSSI, SL, essential for to provide the services requested by the Users, or to resolve the doubts or questions raised by our visitors. It is our policy not to elaborate profiles on the Users of our services.
Legitimacy of the treatment
- Contractual relationship: This is the one that applies when you purchase one of our products or any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend the queries and claims that you have and to manage the collection of the amounts due.
- Your consent: If you are a User of our Website, by ticking the box in the contact form, you authorise us to send you the necessary communications to answer the query or request for information.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities that we are obliged to provide your personal data with in order to comply with any law. To give an example, the Tax Law requires the Tax Agency to provide certain information on economic transactions that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, in addition to the circumstances mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your permission in advance through clear options that will allow you to decide on this.
In this sense, DEVINSSI, SL will keep the personal data after the end of their relationship with you, duly locked, for the period of prescription of the actions that may result from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible by DEVINSSI, SL, and will not be treated except for its provision to the public administrations, judges and courts, for the attention of the possible responsibilities born of the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data are exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for any use you make of the data (including username and password) you use on our Website. Our staff follows strict privacy rules and in case we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them to verify their compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know what they are being treated and the processing operations carried out with them.
- Right of rectification of any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to delete your personal data, when possible (for example, by legal imperative).
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing of the data is doubtful, in which case we will be able to keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of opposition to the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process the aforementioned is our legitimate interest. DEVINSSI, SL will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or is necessary for the defence of claims.
- Right to the portability of the data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to DEVINSSI, SL.
To exercise your rights, you can do so for free and at any time by contacting us at the address of DEVINSSI, SL, attaching a copy of your ID.
Protection of rights
If you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can make a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through one of the following means:
Electronic Office: https://www.aepd.es
Postal mail: Spanish Data Protection Agency, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid, Spain
Telephone: +34.901.100.099 and +34.912.663.517
Making a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency has no cost and does not require the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor.
DEVINSSI, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential novelties that may affect its compliance.
Updated on 18 April, 2020.