Business hours and bookings
💬 booking (WhatsApp, text only ) +34608783094
Visits and wine tastings at Celler Devinssi are always arranged through advance booking, at least two days beforehand.
The approximate schedule is: 10am-12noon, 12noon-2pm, 4pm-6pm, 6pm-8pm, Monday-Sunday. Visits and tastings are customised onsite (depending on what place wine occupies in our guests’ lives), therefore the duration is approximate.
Visit types and rates
- SENZILLA tasting: vineyard escape + winery tour + wine tasting = 15€ / 1 person (2 persons minimum)
- PICA-PICA tasting: vineyard escape + winery tour + wine tasting + pairing with local products = 30€ / 1 person (2 persons minimum). ✅➡️ NEW FORMAT! ⇒ Learn more… The nibbles include: fuet, jamón, cheese, Arbequina olives, pa amb tomàquet i oli, nuts. We also have the wine-and-food pairing option for vegetarians and vegans.
- ROCAPOLL experience: vineyard escape + winery tour + wine tasting, including our Rocapoll = 100€ / 2 persones (for larger groups, please conact us). ⇒ Learn more…
- SOMAROMES experience: vineyard escape + wine aroma master class + tasting of red Mas de les Valls and 2 more wines = 40€ / 2 persons (for larger groups, please conact us). ⇒ Learn more…
🌄 Check out his special option: 10 am wine tasting at a 20% discount ⇒ Learn more…
🌤️ Check out his special option: sunset wine tasting ⇒ Learn more…
Languages available for your wine tastings
Wine tourism experiences with Celler Devinssi are conducted in one of five languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French and Russian. For visits in Mandarin Chinese, there is an additional fee of 30€ / group.
Winery boutique. Purchasing wine, olive oil and other items
At our winery, you have within easy reach both our own wines and those of sister wineries who share distribution with us, among these our 1068 d’Il·lia (DO Montsant).
- Grapevine adopters: remember to bring along your adopter’s card to enjoy the special discounts available for the members of our adopters club.
Celler Devinssi starts its wine tours at the meeting point at the entrance to the village of Gratallops (where you can easily park your vehicle). Please check the location and pictures of the meeting point here.
Wine tourism in Priorat with Celler Devinssi
Our artisan winery is located in the old quarter of Gratallops. Here, we’ll talk you through the process of making handcraft wines. The winery has a tasting room, where we offer wine tastings for groups, wine-and-food pairings and other creative activities related to wine and wine tours. It is down here that you can find out how to join the grapevine adopter club by Celler Devinssi.
Tailor-made wine tours
Since we are a small and family business, we ensure that each of our wine tours is customised: it can be simply a leisurely tour through the winery with a wine tasting or a broader wine-and-food experience: featuring visits to our vineyards, wine-and-dining in next-door restaurants, and combined visits arranged with other producers.
To enrich your wine tourism experience in Priorat, Celler Devinssi offers trips to our vineyards in Gratallops, which enjoy some breathtaking views that overlook the village, the mountain of la Serra de Montsant, the Hermitage, and the south-west of the Priorat region. Here indeed, carrying a camera and taking pictures is a must-do. The vineyard scenery is lovely all year round: in the winter, when the schist stone glitters while fresh green grass is sprouting; in the spring, when grapevines release their first shoots; in the summer, when grapes work hard to achieve shape, ripen and get harvested; or in the autumn, when vineyard foliage morphs into reddish and yellowish shades…