- Winery tours continue with maximum capacity of 6 people per group.
- Priorat’s restaurants are selling takeaway food. Let’s support the horeca sector!
- You can eat inside hotels and other accommodation establishments.
- Celler Devinssi’s visitors can enjoy a picnic in our vineyard (in the lap of nature).
- Please read the updated safety measures.
- Please book your wine tour TWO DAYS BEFOREHAND.
Spoiler: According to TripAdvisor, among Catalonia’s top 10 wineries, three belong to DOQ Priorat! How about a wine tasting in the vineyards?
More good news! We already have the official TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award here. Previously, this award was called Certificate of Excellence.
TripAdvisor is one of the world’s most popular web portals providing information for travelers (according to the Statista report), where a significant part of the content is based on user feedback on the destinations they have visited, accommodation, restaurants, etc. Wine travel also has good coverage there.
Definitely, 2020, baptised by Hurricane Gloria, will forever be etched in our memory.
The disastrous effect of the Covid-19 has been noticed here in Priorat. Three months with no tourists, with no people in the street. Of course, with a minimum risk of virus rebound… Learn more…
We’re lucky to have been able to take care of the vineyards: whole spring spent alone with nature, with an uncertain future, toon…
This year, the vineyards have needed a lot of human presence… The endless spring rains have caused the plague called mildew to spread throughout the vineyards: a fungus that dries the grapes… Learn more…
We have had some losses of Carignan (Samsó) and Red Grenache, but if we zoom out to the DOQ Priorat level we have no right to complain. The careful dedication during the most complicated season in terms of weather and epidemiology and a some luck have made this 2020 grape harvest possible: Grenache and Carignan in very good condition, healthy and juicy Cabernet Sauvignon… Meanwhile, after a dry and sunny august, the harvest has been somewhat early and very dynamic. Continue reading
While the world keeps contending with the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus, Priorat has reached phase 3 of the de-escalation.
We suppose that wine tourism recovery to the same levels will be gradual and always on the alert for health safety.
We are very excited to announce that we are reopening the cellar doors to welcome you here in the Priorat. Did you feel like leaving home? Going on an excursion, tasting wines, viewing some unmatched scenery. Scenery that has been waiting for you uncomplainingly…
Obviously, new safety measures have come to wine tourism. Tastings have new rules to ensure that you are protected throughout the experience.
At Celler Devinssi, in fact, we already began to apply some of these rules long before the pandemic. Now, they have expanded, and obviously include some new things. For example, safety masks, group size, distances… All this just for the sake of a pleasant and safe experience.
We present the SARS-CoV-2 safety measures that will be applied while visiting Celler Devinssi. Read them carefully to find out what exactly awaits you.
What tours do we currently offer?
- Visit to the vineyard with a tour of the winery and wine tasting. Book.
- Visit to the vineyard with a tour of the winery and wine tasting with local products*. Book.
- Visit of the vineyard with a tour of the winery and wine tasting including our Rocapoll. Book.
*Local products will be served in individual portions.
For more information, please contact us.
For many of us, lockdown is a challenge. And in the first months of release we do not know if we’ll be able to travel far from our homes. To see the vineyard landscapes, talk personally to people who turned winemaking into their passion…
That’s why we’ve thought of giving you this chance to see our grapevines live through customised visits to our vineyard. How can they be done?
When you buy 6 or more bottles of our DOQ Priorat / DO Montsant wine from our online shop, you can enjoy a discount.
- Order paid at our online wine shop of at least 6 bottles.
- Vineyard adopters: ask us for the customised promotion code.
- Maximum runtime of the virtual tasting: 40 minutes.
- Experience available in: Catalan, Spanish, English, French or Russian.
- Contact us via mail or WhatsApp to fix the time.
- USA, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, China: ask us where to find wines locally.