From 18 to 24 October, we’ll be part of the second Catalan Wine Week! Our activity includes a visit to the winery with tasting of our young 2021 wine.
The Catalan Wine Week presents and promotes wines of Catalonia throughout its geographic area. Being the annual festival of Catalan wines, this event brings together a whole set of activities throughout the Catalan territory with one great common goal: to offer a taste of the immense variety and richness of the wine industry.
The programmed activities are quite varied, with events organised by different wineries, entities and individuals. They are the industry’s key players who offer us their experience.
Wine travel during the Catalan Wine Week
Catalan wine growers, producers and wineries open their cellars’ and other facilities’ doors to show us how they make their products.
Different shops and sales points of Catalan wines offer special promotions during the second Catalan Wine Week. Promotions and special offers that accompany diverse activities, ranging from a wine tasting to a presentation of an exclusive product.
We invite you to visit us to discover our vineyards and taste the young 2021 wine, a vintage that is going to be historic!
- The activity includes: visit to the vineyard + winery and wine tasting (including young 2021 wine)
- Approximate duration: 2h
- The places are limited. The booking should be made via our online shop.
- Mandatory acceptance of safety measures before starting the activity.
- Grapevine adopter club members: pleas check the special conditions .
Check out the updated SARS-COV-2 coronavirus safety measures here.
Remember to book any visit TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE.
- Monday, 18 October, at 12 noon
- Tuesday, 19 October, at 12 noon
- Wednesday, 20 October, at 12 noon
- Thursday, 21 October, at 12 noon and 4pm
- Friday, 22 October, at 12 noon and 4pm
- Saturday, 23 October, at 12 noon and 4pm
- Sunday, 24 October, at 12 noon and 4pm