22 Aug Grape harvest workshops in Gratallops, DOQ Priorat, on 9-11 September 2022
You’ve been missing some cool activities in the middle of a vineyard, right? And especially now, that the grapes are about to be harvested? Well, our proposal is: grape harvest + wine tasting + nibbles!
This year we are resuming tour grape harvest workshops, because we already have requests to live the experience of grape harvesting and we cannot say no to our grapevine adopters and other Celler Devinssi’s friends.
Save the date on 9 September (Friday), 10 September (Saturday) or 11 September (Sunday) to enjoy Priorat’s scenery and learn to harvest or improve your grape harvesting skills.
The workshop will include a briefing on harvesting techniques and a grape harvesting session. Afterwards, there will be a wine tasting at the vineyard, paired with local nibbles.
- 10.00 – 10.30 am – meetup at Celler Devinssi
- 10.30 – 11.00 am – guided walk to the vineyard
- 11.00 am – 12.45 pm – grape harvest workshop
- 12.45 – 1.30 pm – wine tasting paired with local nibbles
- 1.30 – 2.00 pm – return to the village
- General fee: € 35 per person (VAT included).
- Grapevine adopters: contact us for discounts.
Places are limited. The booking must be made through our online shop.
IMPORTANT: Please advise if you have any food restrictions.
Please bring good hiking footwear (low difficulty), a hat, water and sunscreen.