26 Aug Grape harvest class in Gratallops, DOQ Priorat, 24.09.16
19.09.2016 UPDATE: SOLD OUT!
September is getting closer, the peaking grape harvest season. The grapes have already gained colour and are gearing up towards the harvest. Would you like to participate in the grape harvest and enjoy a place of extraordinary scenic beauty?
Here in Gratallops (DOQ Priorat), we have something to offer you for Saturday 24 September, 2016. You’ll be able to enjoy an exciting vineyard activity: grape harvest class plus wine tasting.
Date: 24 September, 2016 (Saturday), 10 am – 2 pm
Place: Gratallops, DOQ Priorat
So you’ll be able to learn to pluck grapes in a nice company! We won’t make you crop the whole vineyard. Rather, we’ll just show you the techinques so that you enjoy this farming activity and have a great time in direct contact with the nature. And take photos, obviously. The activity ends with a wine tasting, especially featuring Rocapoll 2014! Last year we hosted a very similar event with our grapevine adopters’ club. This year, we’re inviting you to join us!
- 10 am – 10.30 am – check-in at Celler Devinssi
- 10.30 am – 11 am – guided walk to the vineyard
- 11 am – 12.30 pm – grape harvest class
- 12.30 pm – 1 pm – walk back to the village
- 1 pm – 2 pm visit to the winery
According to the weather conditions, the wine tasting is either to be held at the vineyard or at the winery.
- 15€ per person (VAT incl.), covering the activity and wine tasting (except Rocapoll 2013).
- Tasting price for Rocapoll 2013: 82€ to share among all participants.
- Master-class participants will enjoy a discount voucher for lunch at the Clos Figueras winery’s restaurant. The special lunch rate is 20€ + VAT per person.
The places are limited.
Please confirm your participation before 22 September, 2016
We look forward to your active participation. In case of doubts, please contact us.