30 Oct Winery visit and young wine tasting, DOQ Priorat (World Wine Tourism Day)
Some visitors already know that, in some years, we participated in the Catalan Wine Week (Setmana del Vi Català) with the proposal to taste our young wine.
This November 2023 we have decided to resume this proposal, while celebrating the World Wine Tourism Day (12 November).
This year’s harvest has been rather limited due to the drought, and even so, we have decided to propose this activity, which will include only 4 visits with quite limited capacity.
We invite you to visit us to discover our vineyards and taste the young 2023 wine, a vintage that will be historic!
- The activity includes: visit to the vineyard + visit to the winery + wine tasting (including 2023 young wine)
- Approximate duration: 2 hours
- Price: 20€ / person
- Limited capacity. The booking should be made through our online shop.
- Vineyard adopters: check in for special conditions.
Remember that any visit must be booked TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE.
- Thursday, 9 November, at 12:00 midday
- Friday, 10 November, at 12:00 midday
- Monday, 13 November, at 12:00 midday
- Tuesday, 14 November, at 12:00 midday